11/23/2009

SeeHere: 50% Off Sitewide on Photobooks & Gifts --And Free Shipping!


11/22-11/23 - 50% Off Sitewide


This deal is through Today, November 23rd only, so you won't want to wait! SeeHere is currently offering 50% Off Sitewide on Photo Books and Photo Gifts. (excludes photo prints) You'll also get FREE Shipping! Here's how to get the deal:

1) Go HERE and select your photo book or gift and finish up your design.

2) At Checkout, use code 2day and you'll get the 50% Off plus FREE Shipping discount!

What are some of the prices on some of the gifts?

*Mini Photo Books for $2.50
*Mouse Pad for $3.50
*Photo Canvas Tote for $12.50

They also offer gifts such as onesies, calendars, puzzles, etc. I think I'm going to make a hoodie sweatshirt for my Mom with the kids' picture on it for Christmas. I think it should only be $9.50 shipped! What a deal!! (And she's going to love showing off her grandbabies!) :)

Don't forget the other photo deals I posted HERE. (And the more I look at prices, the more I think this 8x10 Photo Canvas from Canvas People for $14.95 Shipped HERE is a super amazing deal!)

3 comments:

  1. this code is not working for me?!?!? any suggestions? I made a coffee mug & an ornament & no luck. :( thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...it worked for me this afternoon. Are you putting 2day in lower case?

    Anyone else having issues?

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yipppppeee!!! I was doing upper case. thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.