11/07/2009

Shopping Warriors



Can you believe I didn't buy any groceries or shop at CVS/Wags this week? I did pick up a few things at Toys R Us and Target but they were all Christmas presents. So since my family comes to the blog, I can't show you those! We had so much food left over from our Halloween gathering that we just ate leftovers most of the week and treated ourselves to one night of carryout! Yum!

Well, I didn't get to put up my picture from last week, so here it is. I used the money I had left over from my Dominick's gift card. There are *lots* of items not shown as those are for my brother's care package. I wanted to spoil him a lot since he won't be home for Thanksgiving. But I didn't want to spoil his surprise of what's arriving so I left them out. It felt good to get the box mailed off today. I had to keep re-packing the box to get everything to fit but after removing some extra packaging, I got it to work. Amazing what you can fit in those APO Flat Rate Boxes!! I can't wait to hear what he liked from it. (Hopefully everything!)

Everything, including care package items, ended up costing $30.19 after gift card. Nice and budget friendly for that week, especially since we had a fairly large family gathering on Halloween! :) I'm loving that so far for November, my expenses on groceries has been $0!

So, how did your week go? Did you pick up any good deals? Leave us a linky to share. Please be sure that it's to the posting and not your homepage. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.