11/15/2009

Shopping Warriors


So it's been a little crazy at our house for the last 24 hours. We've been getting ready for my daughter's birthday party and time just slipped away. It may have had something to do with painting. Painting...when I have a huge house full of people coming over soon. But....it does look very pretty! :)

So, my apologies for this getting up so late, but better late than never?

Here's how my week looked:

Since I didn't spend anything on groceries last week, I let myself pick up a lot more than usual. I think it was around $70 for everything pictured? I picked up a lot of produce again. And I've got something planned coming up for the Pork Tenderloin. I can't wait to try it and blog about it! Anyway, It kind of freaks me out when my total is that high since I normally try to stick to $50 or under. But I'm still on target for this month's budget.

I also made two trips to Target. One to pick up the Monsters Inc/UP Blu-Ray Deal I posted about HERE. And One to see if it was finally in! (they were out of Monsters Inc.--no dice the second time either.) The first trip, I picked up Up...just in case. It wasn't as good of a deal but I wanted a copy. I think I may hold it for us to watch Christmas Day. I rarely buy DVDs anymore but we do watch the kids movies a lot so I find that those are worth it when I get them for a reasonable price. The second trip, I picked up some Wipes that I posted about HERE. I believe they ended up being $.47 for the little packs and $.89 for the medium ones.

So those are the deals I grabbed and my regular groceries for the week. How did you do? Leave a linky to your posting (and not your homepage.) Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.