11/21/2009

Shopping Warriors



So this week, I didn't buy any groceries. Nope, not even a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread! We had my daughter's 1st birthday party and I did something a little different and I had our local grocery store cater it. For once, I just wanted to enjoy a party and not be exhausted from cooking and baking and they had really reasonable prices. Cooking for almost 40 people can be sooo exhausting!

Well, not only were their prices reasonable but the quantity of food they gave us was so generous that even after having several people take some home, we had food left for the week! Bonus--more days without cooking! :) I am usually a little bit more frugal with my parties, cooking myself and finding lots of the food items ahead of time for a good price. But with having to host four major parties in under three months, I decided to take a break before the next two parties hit!

So if you have "wiggle room" in your budget, allow yourself a break every now and again. It will just inspire you, all the more, to hit the deals again later. And get ready to see more of my pictures of really good deals and cheapies soon!

So, how did your week go? Did you get anything good? Leave a linky that's to your posting and not your homepage, please. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.