11/29/2009

Shopping Warriors



Typically, I post this on Saturday but I have been in Iowa! Could you tell? :) We went to visit my parents for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to get to spend some quality time with them and the kids just love them to pieces! But I have to say, traveling long distances with a 1 year old and a 3 year old is not much fun! But, overall, they actually did fairly well and I am thankful for the technology of portable DVD players and a Nintendo DS! :)

Anyway, I didn't get much shopping in this week since I knew we were going to be gone. I just picked up enough "basics" for us to survive until Wednesday and used up some of our stockpile for our meals. The joys of having a stockpile!

So, I don't have any fabulous deal-finds to share. But I'm hoping you have some you can share with my readers to show them how deal-finding and couponing can really help stretch your budget farther.

Did any of you hit/find any great Black Friday deals? I did venture out with my Mom around 9:30AM to Wal-Mart and most of the deals were still there. I picked up a Tinkerbell Table for $18 and some PJs for $3. Since they were so cute, I even grabbed a pair for each of them for next year. That was the extent of my shopping. Oh, and let me tell you, my hubby and I were so excited to stumble upon One Tree Hill: The Complete Sixth Season for $12.99 on Friday. I was adding it to our Christmas list and found it on Amazon, down from about $44. We jumped at the chance to use our gift cards we earned through SwagBucks to get it for FREE!

Leave a linky to your posting (and not your homepage) with the deals that you have found this week. Don't have a blog? Please, share your deals in the comment section below this posting. I love to hear the great deals everyone found! It's always very inspiring and keeps me motivated to continue to deal-find.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.