11/17/2009

Snapfish: 100 Free Photos with Purchase - Today Only!




Here's a super hot one that you are going to want to jump on! Snapfish is offering a "Today (November 17th) Only" deal of 100 Free Prints with any $5 purchase when you use code FREE5 at checkout! Plus, if you haven't already signed up with them, you'll get 50 FREE prints for signing up!

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

Login/Sign-up HERE. Upload your photos and enjoy your freebies. Make sure you add a $5 extra purchase so the code FREE5 will work, giving you 100 Free Prints. You'll have to pay shipping but it's still a great deal.

I am totally jumping onto this one! I have soooo many pictures I need to print and I have holiday gifts in mind that this is perfect for.

Since there have been so many photo deals, let me round them up for you below:

~Custom Holiday Labels for $3 Shipped HERE

~Custom First Class Photo Stamps for $.40 HERE

~50 Free Photos for New Sign-ups for CVS Photo Center HERE

~8x10 Photo Canvas for just Shipping HERE

Whew! Aren't you lovin' all the deals?! And I'm keeping my eyes open for more for you. :)

UPDATE: Needing some ideas for the $5 purchase? Consider getting a gift such as (These all start at $4.99. Add an extra print to meet the $5 requirement):


Photo Stickers


Photo Flip Books



Photo Notebooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.