11/03/2009

Target: DVDs for $4.75


The kids and I went "window shopping" for Christmas ideas today and I happen to see an endcap at Target with DVDs marked down to $4.75. Now our Target ad didn't list but four older movies in it but our Target had lots of kids' DVDs, too.

Among them were a bunch of Strawberry Shortcake ones that appear to be selling for about $13 elsewhere. I picked up the Berry Merry Christmas one. Figured it might come in handy with any holiday traveling we may have coming up.

I just wanted to throw this out to all of you in case you were looking for an inexpensive DVD to pick up. You could always pair one with a smaller gift to make a nice gift set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.