11/30/2009

Target: Oral B Pulsonic Toothbrush $14.99 after Rebate


Target has a super hot deal on the Oral B Pulsonic Toothbrush:

Oral B Pulsonic Toothbrush on sale for $49.99 (reg 66.99)
*Use $10/1 coupon from 11/15 coupon from Parade magazine
Get $10 Target Gift Card when you purchase one
Submit for $15 Manufacturer Mail in Rebate
Final Price = 14.99 after coupons, rebate & gift card

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

I am so bummed because I think this is the Parade Magazine that got thrown out as we were cleaning for my daughter's birthday party. Course, $24.99 still isn't a bad deal....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.