11/05/2009

Wal-Mart: Pre-Order up to 10 DVDs for $10 Each


So I posted earlier HERE how you can pre-order Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince DVD for $10 at Walmart.com.

One of my reader friends, Shannon, left a comment letting me know that you can actually pre-order up to 10 of various upcoming DVDs for $10 at the link HERE. (Each has their own separate limit, looking mostly like 2 per DVD)

Titles include:

Star Trex IX
Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince
Angels & Demons
Four Christmases
G-Force
My Sister's Keeper
Santa's Buddies
Terminator Salvation
Julia & Julia

Note that these are DVDs and not the Blu-Ray version or sets.

Thank you so much for leaving the comment, Shannon, letting us know!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome are you? I so appreciate you bringing those to our attention. I was able to pick up Julia and Julie and Star Trek for my mother and father respectively for $21.40 all told. Thank you so much for all you do. Col

    ReplyDelete
  2. Col-

    That is so cool! I am so glad you were able to get them.

    I'm debating myself...get Santa Buddies or wait for the DVD/BluRay set. I may just have to pre-order it. I'm thinking it will make a nice video to watch on Christmas Day with the kids!

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.