12/01/2009

Activities to Enjoy This Weekend

Looking for something frugal to do with the kids this weekend? Here are a few options:



Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic for Kids on Saturday, December 5th from 10AM-11AM. They are building a Gingerbread House. Details HERE.

Thanks, The Thrifty Mommy!


Home Depot is also having a Kid's Workshop on Saturday, December 5th from 9AM-Noon. They are making a wagon! Details HERE.



If you are a Bank of America Customer, it's FREE Museum Weekend! Details HERE.

Thanks, Moms By Heart!


Also, don't forget about the Free Photo with Santa at Wal-Mart that I posted HERE.

From the Chicago Area? Don't forget about the Christkindlmarket at Daley Plaza. Details on it HERE. While it's not FREE, it is something for the family to enjoy together. I highly recommend the hot chocolate and potato pancakes! Yum!

Did you find any other frugal/free/fun things to do this weekend? Feel free to share and I'll add them to the list!


UPDATE: Here's another one thanks to The Thrifty Mommy:

Michael's is having a Santa's Workshop Make-It Take-Its FREE Event on Saturday, December 5th from 10AM-1PM. More details HERE.

Too bad the times aren't varied a little more or you could jump from one place to another making lots of FREE gifts! :) I have to say that of all the gifts I've gotten in the past, it's the homemade ones that I tend to love the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.