12/21/2009

Another Facebook Teaser: Something from International Delight


First it's promotions. Now it's teasers of freebies/savings. But International Delight has something posted that their Facebook fans should check back at 11AM EST for a "special treat." You can become a fan HERE.

I don't know what it is but I just thought I'd pass it along. I'd hate for it to be a freebie and have you miss out.

Thanks for sharing, Coupon Pro!

While you are there, you can also Become a Fan of Coupon Geek HERE.

UPDATE: It's a FREE pint to the first 100,000 fans to register. So hurry over there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.