12/15/2009

Gift Idea: 2010 Entertainment Book


Right now, Entertainment Book has a special offer where you can get one for $19.99 plus FREE Shipping HERE.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the Entertainment Book, it's a book full of discounts and coupons specifically for your area.

I was lucky enough to get one to review earlier in the year, but if I hadn't I would have bought one for sure! Ours has several BOGO coupons for the local Chicago museums. Just using those would pay for the book plus more. We use a lot of the casual and fast food coupons as a way to be able to eat out and still stay within our budget.

I just thought I'd share this idea with you in case you were stuck for a gift idea for someone---or if you needed to give someone an idea for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.