12/07/2009

Kid's Woot: Leapfrog Didj Limited Edition Star Wars Gift Pack for $27.99 Shipped


Kids Woot is one of those sites that has drastically discounted items for one-day only. Today's is a Leapfrog Didj Limited Edition Star Wars Gift Pack for $22.99 plus $5 Shipping HERE.

The deal goes until it sells out, which could be hours or all-day. Looked elsewhere online and it sells for about $50-$60.

Thought I'd share since I hear often that some of you have kids that are Star Wars fans.

UPDATE: Leapfrog has a different deal today for $15 HERE. (Star Wars and Indiana Jones Games--not the system) You can see more Leapfrog deals HERE. (Thanks for sharing, Give Me Neither!)

2 comments:

  1. just wanted to say that the second link is not a "better deal". it is ONLY the games, while the woot special is the device and one game. so i guess you could get both and sell one of the games. just fyi that they are two different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for that! I glanced at it too quick and thought it was the games and system. Big difference. Woot deal is better. :)

    Many thanks for correcting me. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.