12/05/2009

Shopping Warriors


We were completely out of produce and I decided I was going to go to Aldi this week. I think they have amazing prices and their produce is really great at ours. While on the way in, I was blessed with the Spirit of Giving by an older woman so my shopping trip was just a delight this week. (I'm not a big fan of grocery shopping, normally. Too much food to drool over!) Anyway, I'm not sure why I don't shop there more. Yes, I am "Coupon Geek" but I love that their prices are so low, that even though you can't use coupons, you still can get a lot for a little. My total ended up being $64.65 but I had some extra to spend since last week was a little lighter.

Here's what I got for my money:

Rib Pork Patties, Sweet Potatoe Patties, Andes Baking Chips, Pie Crusts, Sour Cream, Fresh Mushrooms, American & Swiss Cheese Slices, Grape Tomatoes, Butter, Baby Carrots, Turkey Bacon, English Muffins, Yogurt Kids Cups 6-pack, 2 Grapefruits, Baby Dill Pickles, Teriyaki Sauce, Powdered Sugar, Flour, Radishes, 5 Lunch Meat Packets, Larger Lunch Meat Packet, Eggs, Loaf of Bread, Case of Ramen Noodles, 2 Gallons of Milk, Hamburger Buns, Cheese Curls (like Cheetos), Beef Buillon Cubes, Lettuce, Pretzel Sticks, Bananas, Chicken Nuggets, Avocado, 2 Cans of Corned Beef Hash, Instant Rice, Granny Smith Apples, Pkg of Hot Dogs, and Chips.

Whew! I probably have enough to last us two weeks using some stockpiled items. And I got some ingredients I needed for Nathan and I have a big baking day.

I also picked up two packages of baby wipes at Target while I was shopping for Christmas presents. They were $1.97 and I used a Target Printable making them $.97 each.

How did your week go? Were you able to find any good deals? Please feel free to share a linky that's to your posting and not your homepage. Don't have a blog? Share your stories in the comments field under this posting. I love to hear how you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.