12/12/2009

Shopping Warriors


Well, aside from my trip to Dominick's HERE and having my hubby pick up a few "basics," I didn't do any major grocery store shopping this week. I did make a trip to Target to get the disposable camera deal HERE and to Walgreens to grab 2 Toblerones from the deal HERE! :)

I also made a trip to TJ Maxx/Marshall's but I'll share that with you later.

So, how was your week? Were you able to find any great deals? Please feel free to leave a linky to your posting and not your homepage to make it easier to find. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.