12/10/2009

Target: 50% Off Toys through AOL - Thursday Only!


Freebies4Mom has the details HERE on how you can get 50% off on a large selection of toys at Target through AOL. Free Shipping on a lot. Through Thursday, December 10th only.

Remember that Busy Zoo toy I told you all the kids loved? It's included! It's only $24.49 after discount. Free Shipping! I just grabbed one for my nephew for Christmas. He's going to love it!

Hope you are able to get some great deals!! NOTE: The discount won't show up until the credit card screen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.