12/08/2009

Target: Free Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa


Target has the Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa for $.97. Here are a few options for a great deal:

Swiss Miss $.97
*Use $1/1 Target Printable HERE
FINAL PRICE = FREE

If your store allows overage (which most don't) you can try this one:

Swiss Miss $.97 - Buy 2
*Use $0.50/2 manufacturer coupon from 11/15 SS insert
*Stack with 2-$1/1 Target Printable HERE
FINAL PRICE = $.50 Overage

Thanks, Free Snatcher!

I have to grab some of these! They will be perfect to fit in the photo mugs I just ordered!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! I just got 4 free boxes! Perfect for the snow stormy night we are having right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.