1/18/2010

Bargain Briana: The Frugal Map - Find a Blogger Near You!


I am soooo excited to share this fabulous news that Briana sent me today. Bargain Briana has put together "The Frugal Map" for the U.S. and listed bloggers for each state. She has over 35 bloggers listed already and is adding more as she is getting the requests in.

I've done my best to help my readers find bloggers in their area and now I'm so excited to have one place to direct them all to for help in finding local bloggers to also follow for more deals.

So much time and work went into this and I just wanted to send out an extra special thanks to Briana for putting this all together. I love it when bloggers band together to help each other out and do what what they can to help their readers save the most money.

So if you get a minute, you'll want to check out The Frugal Map to see if there's a blogger for your state. And if not, keep checking back as more are being added. Check out all the great features it has to offer, including searching multiple blogs at once. I'll leave the link to it under "Resources" so you can still easily find it in the future.

Thanks for sharing, Briana! Fabulous job putting this together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.