1/19/2010

Canvas People: 8x10 Canvas Offer Still Available




I was surprised to see that Canvas People is still offering their FREE 8x10 Canvas for just shipping costs HERE. ($14.95) You could also get $55 off another size one, if you needed a larger canvas. I ordered one of these at Christmas for my Mother. I later found a great deal on a Photo Hoodie Sweatshirt so I gave her that instead. But when she saw mine, she pretended to tuck it under her coat to "steal" it. Despite my convincing her that she could have it, she wouldn't take it.

Well, I'm glad it turned out that way because I found a cute photo of her and Kaydi together at Thanksgiving and both in red outfits---a perfect Valentine's gift!



I'm thinking I'll have it shipped right to her house to save on my own shipping expenses. In the end it will be $14.95 shipped. Not too bad for a gift! I just thought I'd share that the deal was still available in case you missed it the first time or if also needed a great gift to send long-distance.

Now, if you are through ShopAtHome, you can get $5 added to your account by shopping through them for the order. Not signed up yet? You can do so HERE for FREE and you'll get $5 in your account just for signing-up. They send you a check when your account reaches $20 and you'd already be at $10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.