1/09/2010

Freebie: Home Depot Online Ad Through Email

Home Depot Savings Newsletter

So one of the areas I am working on this year is my kitchen. I've been signing up for the Home Improvement newsletters and having the ads emailed to me in hopes that I'll get extra savings off my purchases. I was happy to see that Home Depot is offering to have their ads sent directly to your email inbox. You can sign-up for the offer, too, through the banner.

I've been taking some before/after pictures and when the "redesign" of the kitchen is done, I'll show them to you. We have a smaller kitchen and it didn't feel very cozy the way I had it. So I've been doing some re-arranging, picked up some new (inexpensive) furniture and then we are painting and getting new flooring. I'm trying to keep my costs minimal. So I'm hoping Home Depot has some good sale here soon! :) Make sure you grab your chance to possibly get additional savings, too!

NOTE: Their site may be slow right now but keep trying and you should get the offer. It's been kind of hit or miss today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.