1/18/2010

Freezer Cooking February & Guest Posts Request


One of the ways that I find that I can stretch my grocery budget a little farther is with "freezer cooking." This is basically where you make meals ahead of time and freeze them for quick meal-prep later. I'll go into the ways to save in one of my "Long-Term Savings" postings but I wanted to share with you my plans for February.

I've been wanting to get in another good Freezer Cooking session coming up. Well, I've been sitting here for days saying how I've been fr-fr-freezing and I thought it might be fun to do a month-long Freezer Cooking theme for February to go along with the cold we have outside here in Chicagoland.

While I am still learning the do's and don'ts of freezer cooking, I know some of you have also had success with recipes, etc. So I'm opening up to some Guest Posts if anyone is interested. I'm keeping them real simple with just bloggers/readers sharing some freezer cooking recipes that they've had success with--and maybe some tidbits of what you've not had success with, too! If you are interested in doing a guest post, please send me an email with the subject line "Freezer Cooking Guest Post" and I'll get back to you with more details.

And what fun would another monthly theme be without some great giveaways? I'll also be hosting some giveaways for some Freezer Cooking books and some supplies to aid in the freezer cooking process. I'll do a link-up, as well, for you all to share your freezer cooking sessions.

I hope you all will enjoy the theme and not only find more ways to stretch your budgets farther, but that you'll also find some great recipes in the meantime! Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the recipe, Michelle! I've saved it to share next month. If you have a blog that you'd like me link to or a picture that you'd like to go with it, please send me an email.

    Thanks again,
    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.