1/12/2010

Home Depot: Rebates on Paint Purchases This Week


Thinking about doing some painting? Home Depot is offering a $5 Rebate on Gallon Paint Purchases and a $20 Rebate on 5 Gallon Pail Purchases made from 1/14/10 - 1/18/10. You can read all of the details HERE.

Thanks for sharing, For The Mommas!

Home Depot Savings Newsletter

Want to know about these deals faster? Click on the banner above and you can sign-up to get them ahead of time in your email inbox!

This is perfect timing for me as I had plans to paint our kitchen this weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.