1/08/2010

More Printable Coupons


Remember my posting yesterday HERE on the Starkist printables on Sav-a-Lot's website? Well there are more there that are manufacturer's coupons that you can use elsewhere. Coupon Saving Game has a list of them HERE.

Thanks for sharing, Coupon Saving Game!

I thought there was just the one page last night. So either I missed them or they were newly added today. :) There's a $.50/2 on Hunt's Pasta Sauce that I grabbed. They go on sale for under $1 here and make for some quick spaghetti sauce when pressed for time.

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome, Stephanie! Thanks for the tip! I totally missed that yesterday or something. I was a little tired when I was posting--or maybe I was just happy about cheap tuna. Not sure. :)

    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.