1/30/2010

Please Update Blogrolls and RSS Feeds

As you may have seen, I have transferred from Blogger to WordPress. My home is HERE.

If you are having any issues receiving new updates via RSS please resubscribe and it should fix the issue. (You may have to delete the old one first.)

If you are not seeing my postings update in your blogroll, please delete my URL and re-add it. That should help it find the new feed.

Thank you so much! I'm so sorry for any of you experiences issues. I'd hate to lose any readers or have your blogrolls out of date.

Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.