1/20/2010

Target: $5.50 Off Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers


For those of you that buy Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, here are a few coupons to get you $5.50 at Target.

~$3 Off Huggies Pure & Natural Coupon
- This is a Target Store Coupon

~$2.50 Off Huggies Pure & Natural Coupon - This is a Manufacturer's Coupon

Stack them together to get a total of $5.50 off per pack.

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

I'm not sure of the original price but if someone else does, please let me know and I'll update the posting. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. At my Target in St. Louis they only carry the larger packs. They are $18.49 at my store so $12.99 with both coupons. My DS wears a size 3, there are 52 in that pack, so that’s $0.25/diaper. Not a great price but do-able if you need a pack or two to get you through until real good deal comes. Plus the Target coupon says it's good for the 40ct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just caught that too--the target coupon is for 40 ct. or larger not the small packs.--I got real excited for a minute. But thanks for the coupons!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.