1/04/2010

Walgreens: Children's Tylenol for $.99


My Frugal Adventures found a great deal on Children's Tylenol at Walgreens:

Children's Tylenol on sale for $4.99.
*Use $3/2 Manufacturer's Coupon from 1/3RP
*Stack with Walgreens $1/1 coupon from their Coloring/Activity Book (will deduct $2)
FINAL PRICE = $4.98 plus you'll earn a $3 Register Reward to use on your next purchase. (Like paying $.99 each after coupons and RRs!)

Thanks, Charlene!

This is great timing as my son seems to have caught a cold and I'm running low on meds for him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.