2/28/2009

Week in Review: Jewel & CVS Trip



To say I don't get out much is true. I've only been out once this week. I did OK, I suppose. Considering I saved $$ on gas by staying home, it was a good week. Here's what I got:

CVS
1 pk. of Kid Essentials
1-12oz. can of formula
2 Dr. Peppers
1 Suave Shampoo

Total = $4.43. Reg Price: $33.65. I changed my "game plan" last minute when a $10/$50 Q printed. I saved that for later along with a few other planned purchases and used some freebie coupons instead, since a few were expiring.



Jewel
11 cans of Progresso Soup
4.6 lbs of Fresh Catfish
2 gallons of milk
2 loaves of bread
1 dozen eggs
1 Yoplait Yo-Plus yogurt
2 boxes of Van de Kamps fish
1 bag of frozen meatballs
2 bottles of hot sauce (BOGO deal)
1 lb of apples
2.5 lbs of grapes
1.6 lbs of bananas
2 Hillshire Farms lunchmeats
1 pkg of Cesar dog food (freebie)
1 box of Kashi Bars (freebie from Vocal Point)
1 box of Russell Stovers chocolates (for Nathan's library teacher)

Total: $55.59. Earned $10 OYNO coupon. Reg Price = $110.43.

This trip really aggravated me. Jewel used to take Dominick's coupons but they flip/flop back and forth now whether they do. It cost me another $5 because they said no this time. I also left another $10 OYNO coupon I got earlier at home. I should have only paid $40.59, earning $10, but I still did OK. I guess now I have $20 of "free" groceries for weeks to come.

How did you do? Leave us a comment or linky.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.