9/04/2008

Earning Extra Income, Coupons and Prizes


I was excited to receive an unexpected package in the mail today for FREE. What was it? A package of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers! All I have to do is use them. Umm...OK, please don't twist my arm! :) I signed up for a few survey sites a few months back and want to share them with you. Don't worry. I won't give you my referral links. I'm not here to make money on any of my readers. I just want to expose you to the opportunities I've found so you can try them, too, if you want.

MySurvey.com- This is the site I got the FREE diapers from. I am part of a test marketing and after I use them for 7 days, they send me a survey and I just answer a few questions. This is the first test product I've gotten. What I love about this one is, they give you points for taking part of a survey even if you don't qualify AND most of their surveys are 5 minutes or less. You have to earn $10 for a pay-out. I'm almost there after spending less than 30 minutes on them.

Inbox Dollars- I've been working on this one for just a couple months. I'm up to $32 and $30 qualifies for a pay-out. This one offers surveys, games and offers. (I got FREE business cards and one month of Blockbuster online through them, plus PAID to accept the offers.) Their surveys are longer and sometimes you get part-way through and don't qualify but you don't get $. They send you emails everyday to just look at and you get $.02 a piece. Doesn't seem like much, but it adds up!

Homescan- I just got this one last week so I can't give you a long-term view. They send you a scanner and you scan the items you buy throughout the week. At the end of the week, you send over all your transactions and you earn points to turn into prizes. The prizes are quite nice and it really doesn't take long to scan everything. Be patient to be chosen for the program after signing up. I think mine took over a month to be picked!

Shopper's Voice- My mother kept telling me about them and she had them send me a survey. It took just a few minutes and they'll send out coupons. Large dollar coupons with long expiration dates. It's worth the couple minutes of time!

Have you found any that you really like?

Good Luck if you try them! I hope you like them, too!

1 comment:

  1. I've been a member of mypoints.com for almost 10 years now. They don't give cash, but a gift card to different stores instead, (walmart, starbucks, cvs, old navy). They send a few emails every week that are worth 5 points if you click on a link. Usually a $10 gift card is worth about 1500 points. It actually adds up pretty fast, and they are quick to send the gift card, too.

    If you send me a referal link for your sites, I'll send you one for mypoints. No harm in helping each other out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.