9/18/2008

Pics: Homer & Jack


So I was feeling bad that Nathan has been getting so much of the spotlight and our other two "boys" haven't had a posting yet. So I promised them they'd get their picture up soon. Here are our two boys, Homer & Jack. What would I do without them! Homer is referred to as "The Fuzzy Hoover," as he cleans up anything that drops below Nathan's chair at the table. And Jack is very protective of all of us. Especially the unborn! They are Nathan's best buddies and they just love him immensely!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.