9/04/2008

"Shopping Spottings"


I thought I'd start a post for a place for us to put things we see when we are out shopping that may just be specific to that store but could be an idea for everyone else to look into at their store. Here's what I saw this week while I was out:

Jewel
Home Life 20 pack batteries were on sale for $4.50 a pack. They are originally $9.98. I haven't tried this brand of batteries yet.

Target
Over in their dollar area, ours had children's lift-a-flap books this week. I picked up the Letters one and it's soo cute! Each letter of the alphaphet has a picture/word and the letter next to it. Under the letter is another picture that starts with that letter.

Ours also had a larger amount of snack food on clearance on the back end-caps. It looked like they might be bringing in some new items and were clearing out some slow sellers.

Update: I forgot to mention, ours had 30% off almost all school supplies!

CVS
Ours had 75% off summer items. They had some great kid's toys for under $1. I picked up a Playdoh Dome for Nathan to make for his Daddy's office desk. (It was my filler item to get to $10!)

These $1 or under items are great to throw into a container and save for a "rainy day" or a small reward.

Have you seen any great bargains that might not have been advertised? Don't worry if you think it's store location specific. You never know when your comment could find a deal for someone else!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I was at Walgreens and noticed they had Playtex Breast Pumps for 75% off! I got a $40 pump for $10. I have a really nice double electric one, but don't like to drag it around the house. The Playtex one works wonderfully! Oh yeah, and I used to to push me over the limit on the $10/$40 Walgreens coupon! I was at two other Walgreens after that and they all had them clearanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT! I hope mine has that same deal. I never picked up a hand pump last time and wished I had.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.