9/22/2008

Simple Steps: Week Three Re-Cap


For newbies, click here for prior postings.

So the third week is almost up and here's how I did on the 4 new habits for this week.

1) Take a multi-vitamin everyday. - This was an easy one. I'm already taking my prenatal vitamin daily.

2) Be aware of posture and breathing. - Breathing? What's that? :) I was just telling Rich tonight that I'll be glad when I can breathe again. The baby seems to like to push on the lungs a lot. (or so it feels!) As far as posture, I basically sit any way that's comfortable, which usually isn't any way. But I do my best to sit properly!

3) Keep a clear desktop. (or computer desk!)- Our computer desk seems to be a nice location for clutter prior to this. Receipts, printed coupons, newest school supplies, more printed coupons...but we've been finding ways to keep the clutter minimized.

4) Make sure to cleanse and moisturize daily. - I have very sensitive skin so I don't use any special cleansers or moisturizers. So unless you count the daily shower, I skip this step.

As far as maintaining the previous habits, I've gotten better at my daily-to-do list, squeezing in those isometrics, drinking a good amount of water, getting in walking, my laundry room is caught up and clean and reducing clutter one closet/drawer at a time! I still am not maintaining a food journal but maybe I purposely avoid that to avoid cravings? It's a good theory! :)

Hoping your week has been going well! I'll post the four new ones on Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.