9/10/2008

Target Sales


Target has their Tyson Chicken Nuggets on sale for $5.79. Use the Target $1 coupon here and the $1 off coupon in the 9/7SS to get them for $3.79 a bag. Makes for a nice quick lunch!

They also had Juicy Juice boxes discounted to $1.75 for 8pk boxes. Use the $1 coupon here to get them for $.75!

I didn't remember two of these coupons but our Target is great about letting you bring the coupons in AFTER the purchase and giving you your money back. I'm not sure if all Targets do that, but just ask at the Returns/Customer Service area if you ever forget!!

Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.