9/10/2008

Simple Steps: Week Two


For newbies, click here for prior postings.

I wanted to get this out earlier this afternoon, but I needed some downtime after Nathan's playdate. Here are the new four habits for this week. Remember, keep up the ones you started last week, too!

1) Keep a Daily Food Journal

2) Squeeze in some isometric exercises everyday.

3) Maintain an efficient laundry system.

4) Follow a daily to-do list.

I am very excited about the steps for this week. A daily food journal will help me make sure that I (and my family) are eating healthy. Doing isometrics will help me keep up on my Kegal exercises for delivery. And I am in desperate need of a to-do list! I am constantly forgetting the things I need to get done! (I have been working on a laundry system for a few months now, so I'm one-up on that one! I'll share my system with you later in the week during the re-cap.)

Good luck with your new habits and I'll check back with you later in the week. Remember, do only what you can and don't let yourself get down if you forget a day or two. Just praise yourself for what you DO get done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.