10/14/2008

Brookfield Zoo: BOO at the Zoo!


Brookfield Zoo is having their annual BOO! at the ZOO festival.… "the perfect way to celebrate Halloween! The not-so-scary event will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, October 18-19 and 25-26, from 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m."

"Each day, Fisher-Price® will have a play area filled with its coolest new toys, which are perfect for children 6 months to 6 years old! PLUS, a Power Wheels® driving track featuring the new Power Wheels A.T.REX™, Ford® F-150 vehicles and Barbie™ Ford Mustangs for little cruisers to take for a whirl.

Kids will also have the opportunity to meet the new Fisher-Price Planet Heroes™ friends, “Ace®” from Planet Earth and “Digger®” from Planet Mars."

Sounds like fun to me! I hope if you go that the crowds aren't too terrible! Click here for the details.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog and have been looking around. I really like it and can't wait to read more & thanks for all of the great tips!

    ~Nichole (in WI)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nichole! Welcome! Thank you for the compliments! I am so glad that you like the blog and are getting some tips out of it! When people say that, it inspires me to keep going!!!

    Thanks again!
    Jaycie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.