10/04/2008

Farmland Coupons: WOW!


So I signed up here for some Farmland coupons, and they just arrived in the mail today. Folks, take the two minutes to sign-up if you use these products!! What's great is, the expiration dates on mine were 12/31/09, so I have time to wait for great sales to use all of them!

Here's what I got:
2- $1 off coupons on any Farmland product
2- $.75 off coupons on any Farmland product
4- $.55 off coupons on any Farmland product
4- $1 off any Carando brand product

These arrived just in time. Our Jewel is having a BOGO sale on their chopped ham. I can get two packages for $2.49! These are great to have on hand to make up a quick batch of Ham 'n Bean soup OR they are great thrown in a salad.

Happy Clipping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.