10/04/2008

Nursery Water: At Jewel


In case you missed the Jewel deals posting, this deal goes on through the end of today. (Saturday, 10/4)

Nursery water is on sale at Jewel for 10/$10. When you buy 10, you get $3 off instantly, making it $7 or $.70 each. The last few issues of American Baby have had a coupon for $.55/2. If you had 5 of these, you could get the Nursery Water for $4.25 or about $.43 a bottle! WOW!

I was only able to find two of my past issues but it's still a good deal. I plan on having a few of these on hand for the baby in case we need to use formula again.

Happy Shopping, but act QUICK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.