10/04/2008

CVS Coupons: YAHOO!


I surely hope you all got your "early Christmas present," as I'm calling it, from CVS in the mail! A booklet of COUPONS! My set was:

1- $4/$20
4- $3/$15
1- $3 off any CVS/pharmacy brand product
1- FREE 25 digital prints (PERFECT for the Christmas Photo Advent Calendar Project I am going to post in a few weeks)

The mind is whirling with scenarios already! Does anyone have any great CVS products for $3 that they recommend?

I'm hoping all of you have received these coupons, too!

Funny Tidbit: I was out and Rich had picked up our HUGE pile of mail we got today. All he heard me say was "Christmas came early!" and he wasn't even in the room and said,"I knew you'd be excited when I saw "$25 in savings at CVS" on the outside." :) My husband knows me all too well!

Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I am so hoping I get one of those CVS coupon booklets in my mailbox!!! LOL LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get one and neither did my DH. We get their "take our survey" postcards for customer service but that's all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.