11/02/2008

FREE Imitation Suede Throw!


The Thrifty Mama found an excellent deal that you must check into! She's been rockin' the deals this week so you will definitely want to add her to your favorites list! :)

Brylane Home has an imitation suede throw ($39.99 value) that you can get with ANY purchase on their site when you use code BHWARMUP. Here are some items I found for $10 or less--there were still a few more!:

~Set of 2 Chenille Pillow Covers - $4.99
~Tater Mitts $4.98
~Tranquility Fountain $5.99
~Days Ago Digital Day Counters $6.98
~1 lb Baking Soda Storage Container $5.99
~2 lb. Brown Sugar Bag Storage Container $6.99
~Air-Tight Domes $7.99-9.99
~Satin Bedskirt $9.99
~Curtains $7.99
~Tab-Top Panels $6.99
~Tab-Top Valance $3.99
~More Curtains $5.99
~Bathmat $3.59
~Saratoga Roller Shade $4.99-$6.99
~Scenario Voile Roman Shade $4.99

You can end up getting the entire order for possibly under $10! I was able to get 2 Chenille pillow covers and the throw for $9.98 after shipping! A little decor to add to my house and a Christmas gift for $10. You can't go wrong there!!

Thanks for the find, Crystal!

Update: Sounds like this deal has ended now. I hope you were able to get one while it lasted! BUT there are others you can get with any purchase. Click here to view the deals. Thanks, Janelle!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? YOU are rockin' the deals this week! I'm just going to do a "Jaycie is Cool" post I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog. Unfortunately this deal has ended, but I've updated my blog to refect NEW deals that you can score! Thanks for the tip! Without you I would have NEVER known!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.