11/02/2008

FREE Pledge @ Target!


In today's Smart Source insert, there's a Target coupon for "Buy any 3 Pledge products and get a $5 Target Gift Card."

The Pledge Multi-Surface Duster, Multi-Surface Duster Refills and the Unscented Dry Cloths (can be used with Swiffer Sweeper, too) are $2.69.

At our Jewel, there were "blinkies" for $1.50 off any Pledge product. These might also be located at Kmart & Wal-Mart or another grocery chain. I haven't checked yet. If you don't find them, there are $1/1 Pledge coupons in the 9/21S. Or if you've gotten a Pledge sample recently, there was a $1 off coupon in there, as well.

Here's how it would work:
Buy 3 Pledge Products = $8.07
Use 3-$1.50/1 coupons = -$4.50
Total = $3.57+ tax
Use Free Gift Card with 3 items coupon. Get a $5 Gift Card for $3.57 out-of-pocket!

If you only had 3-$1/1 coupons, it would be $5.07 out-of-pocket for a $5 gift card. (almost free!)

Here's hoping you can find the "blinkies" and make some overage!

Side Note: Target prices may vary by location. Maybe yours will be cheaper. :)

UPDATE: Jenn, over at The Coupon Coup, gave me a heads up about some Pledge Printables! Click here to print some coupons for $2 off any Pledge Product!

6 comments:

  1. Great deal! I won't mention this in my FOF so that you can link to it when I post it. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aughThe Right @ Home website still has printables up for $1.50 off Pledge and various other SC Johnson products!

    http://www.rightathome.com/offers/OctCoupons/Default.aspx

    Good to know about the pledge dusters....everything gets so dusty around here in the winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember seeing this coupon in my insert :( I'll have to double check. I hope it's there. I was going to do the cereal deal. I think I will do that first and then if I find the coupon use the gift card for the Pledge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get that coupon in my Smartsource either although there was a couple of Target bath tissue coupons in there. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry your insert didn't have it. It must be regional. I was going to refer you to eBay but I don't see any posted there yet, either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, now that I see this I do remember seeing the $1.50 off Pledge blinkies at my local Jewel Osco. I think I may have grabbed one or two since they were high value. Now I'm wishing I would have stocked up!!! BTW, I have a boatload of the $2.00 off Glade Oil Candle holders (that I grabbed at the same time). Any interest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.