11/02/2008

8 Piece Roaster Set for $4.99


Sears has an 8 piece roaster set on sale for $14.99. There is also a Mail-in-Rebate for $10, good through November 5th. In the end, you can get the set for $4.99! (Reg. Price = $24.99!) - If you buy in store, the rebate info. will print on your receipt.

Includes roaster, v-rack, 2 cotton mitts, bamboo handled silicone brush, lacing kit, carving knife & fork to make roasting with ease

If you live in CT, RI or Miami Dade County, FL, the rebate is instant.

If you don't think you'll get to the store before the offer expires, order it online and choose an in-store pick-up option. Just make sure your rebate form prints when you pick it up.

Just in time for Thanksgiving!!

UPDATE: Other items with $10 Rebate:

5 Qt. Aluminum Fryer Pan = $5.99 after MIR.

Oven-Safe 18x10 Double Griddle - $5.99 after MIR

This one is RUMORED to have a rebate, but call and check before you buy!

5 Qt. Aluminum Pressure Cooker - $9.99 after MIR

Online Rebate: Here's the link for your online rebate submission. The info. should be on your email confirmation sheet. Note that it says you have to wait 24-48hrs. for your receipt to be in their database.

4 comments:

  1. Where is the mail in rebate? Does it print on the receipt or did I miss it on the website? Thanks for your help. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they give the rebate after you buy it? I did not see a option and want to make sure before I but it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you buy it in the store, the rebate info will print on the receipt. I'm not sure about online. The link isn't working on the product page right now. I plan on contacting Customer Service if mine doesn't print when I pick it up. But the rebate is valid. It's in their sales ad for the week. And there's a link online for a rebate it's just going to an error page right now. :(

    I had to get one in case I have to make a turkey this year. I don't have a roaster pan!! If the baby comes early, I might just cook up a very small turkey for us.

    ~Jaycie

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's a "rebate details" link under the price area. But it's broke right now. I'm sure they'll have it fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.