
There's only one thing that I don't like about being a Mommy of an infant and that is that is sucks up every ounce of your short-term memory. If I don't write something down, it's forgotten. I blame it on the lack of sleep. :)
I want to thank Saving Cents with Sense and Moms By Heart for giving me the Lemonade Award...an award given to blogs with great attitude/gratitude. I was so incredibly honored and touched to have been nominated by you. I'm sorry it's taken me a bit to get this passed on. But here are the rules and my nominees:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude
3) Link to your nominees within your post
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person from who you received your award
A CT Girl in KS - Carol is a real sweetie. She keeps me going with her encouraging comments that she leaves. You'll have to check out her pics of her new additions to her family.
Cents to Save for Moms - I just found Christy's site recently and let me tell you, that she's got a talent for finding the deals! You'll definitely want to follow her so you don't miss out!
The Coupon Coup - Jenn is one of my dearest blogging friends. She's been with me since almost day one and has encouraged me along the way. I'm so excited for her new little one that's on the way!
Wii Mommies - I think this is a fabulous site! It's founded by four wonderful women who are a source of non-stop encouragement for keeping fit! If you haven't joined up with them, you should!
Scoring Deals - Pilar is an absolute doll! She's fairly new to the blogging world but let me tell you, she didn't waste any time learning where to find the deals!
A Year of CrockPotting - I am sooo glad that Stephanie has, as she says, an unnatural obsession with her crockpot, because otherwise, I wouldn't get to learn all of those great recipes!
Chi-Annie: at the Table - Annie's one of my fellow bloggers from Chicagoland! I love seeing what deals she comes up with around our area. You should check out her posting here on how "cheap" adds up!
Duncan's Deals - Tammi's got a great deal site to add to your followings. And I've always adored her header pics!! :)
Frugal Weightloss- For any of you on a mission to lose weight, Amy's got the site for you! She's definitely a source of inspiration! I'm always silently cheering her on as I check out her updates.
The Thrifty Mommy - "Miss Mommy" is one of the most upbeat people. She's always leaving me such inspiring comments and her site is never short of great deals. I stop by and visit her daily (and you should, too!)
Thank you to all of these bloggers who run such great sites for us to enjoy! You are ever so deserving of many awards!













thank you, Jaycie! I'm so happy to be of any and all help to you and your family.
ReplyDeletexoxo stephs
Jaycie!! I'm sooo thankful for considering me for the Lemonade Award! I love your blog, and how often you post about things!
ReplyDeleteI'll definitely pass this on!
Pilar
Jaycie, Jaycie, Jaycie :) I am so glad you stumbled upon my blog! You are the first fellow blogger to reach out to me and for that I will forever be grateful! What I love about you is that you are never afraid to dish out the compliments! I enjoy reading your blog each day and you keep me inspired! I feel so honored to have been nominated for an award by you! Thanks again! :)
ReplyDeleteChristy
Jaycie... you are an incredible blogger and I love getting an award from YOU!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much...keep up the fabulous work!!!
Thank you so much for the award! :D
ReplyDeleteI'll have to start reading your blog now- it looks great! :)