5/21/2009

Raley's Stores: Deal on Kraft BBQ Sauce


For those of you with a Raley's by you, you'll want to read what Charlette just emailed me:

My Raley's store in central CA has them on sale for $0.99. This store had 55% more FREE bottles in original, turning 18 Oz. into 28 Oz. I used 6 coupons to get 6 free, and when the cashier handed me my receipt, he also handed me a $3.00 Catalina coupon for buying Kraft products! Also, if you buy 4 advertised Kraft Products, you get a Bullseye barbque sauce for free!!

I'm hoping those of you with a Raley's can cash in on this! Thanks, Charlette, for sharing this with my readers! I appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. OH....thanks for your post Jaycie!! I too live in Central Ca. but havn't found any other blogger here..so i would like to know what Charlette's blog is??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.