5/21/2009

Chicagolanders: Farmer's Market List


I just got an email from A Fresh Squeeze and they had a great listing of some Farmer's Markets in Chicago. Check out this link HERE.

We had one right across the street on Michigan Ave. when I worked downtown. I'd save my change all week and head over for this vendor that made this AMAZING homemade pie! I'd send out an email to everyone..It's Pie Day! We all got hooked and the next year, they weren't at the location anymore. :) It broke our hearts!

But anyway, just my way of saying you can find some great things at Farmer's Markets other than just produce! So take a walk on your lunch break or when you are downtown and see what's out there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.