5/21/2009

What's Going On Today?

For some reason, I am having some Blogger issues today. It seems to keep crashing my blog with an IE message. I've gotten some advice to remove some of my widgets for now and I hope this helps. It's been a fairly frustrating day. I've basically just walked away from my computer and focused on more spring cleaning. So I apologize for the limited postings. It's just saving my sanity for the day! :)

Please let me know if you are having issues staying connected to the blog today. Or if any of you knows the fix, please share!

Thanks, Moms By Heart, for the help! I'm hoping the few widgets I've removed will be enough!

UPDATE: Looks like for me, removing the Followers Widget and link to My Other Blogs is keeping the message away. So, I apologize for those of you that can't be added as followers today. (Maybe consider the email subscription instead?)

2 comments:

  1. I'm having issues, too- but I thought it was just my computer. I can't see my blog- keep getting an error message! It is frustrating. Well, I can see your site fine if that helps at all. :)

    oh, and I am able to post through Windows Live Writer though - not sure if you have that, but it is keeping me sane today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having the same issue last night at home. But not today at work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.