5/10/2009

Target: Free Swiffer Refills After Rebate


Heather from NWA Deals shared a great Target deal with me:

Swiffer Refills $4.04
Buy 2 Get a $5.00 Gift Card
= $3.08 for 2 refills after Gift Card

Do this transaction 3 times
3 x $3.08 = $9.24

Submit for $10.00 Debit Card Rebate for Swiffer (Hurry, Must be Purchased by 5/15/09)

= FREE after Rebate and Gift Cards ($0.76 profit to be exact!)

There are also $0.50/1 wet jet refill coupons in the Home Made Simple Coupon Book, and $0.50/1 Any Swiffer Product in the P&G Year of Savings Coupon Book to make this deal even better!


Thanks for sharing, Heather! I'll add this to the Frees, Cheapies & Money-Makers posting I'll put up tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Jaycie! I missed the deal at Walgreens last week and this is even better, so I'm thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.