6/17/2009

30 Ways To Lose A Pound Tip # 17


TIP # 17 - Remember---Everything In Moderation

When it comes to weight loss, no one says you have to give up everything you love to eat. There are those things which are extremely unhealthy, of course. But you are still allowed to "treat yourself" to some of your favorites once in awhile. Even the weight loss programs allow you to save up some room each week for a "treat."

I've actually found that sometimes, it's better if I do allow myself those things I crave (in moderation!) Otherwise, no matter what I try to satisfy that craving with, it never helps, causing me to eat even more.

Now by "treat yourself" I'm not saying dish up a big banana split sundae with all the extra fixings but maybe a small smoothie with fresh fruit instead? Possibly consider things like these your rewards for meeting your goals.

By allowing yourself to eat a craving once in awhile may help you to eat less and lose a few pounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.