6/13/2009

Parents Magazine Coupon Notables


I just finally got to flip through my July 2009 Parents magazine. There were a few coupons in there that I thought I'd give you a heads up on, in case some of you don't get to your mags right away:

~Target store coupon for $3 off a Pampers diapers/wipes combo. Wipes are 180ct or larger. I've heard some stores have Pampers on clearance. You could use this one with a manufacturer's coupon, since it's a Target store coupon. Exp 10/31/09.

~$4/1 Glade Sense & Spray starter kit. These have been on sale at various locations recently making a good deal! Exp 12/31/09. There's also a $1/1 Glade Sense & Spray refill.

Other Coupons:

~$1/1 Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula

~$.50/1 Musselman's 4-pack Applesauce

~$.25/1 Sunny D Smoothies

~Kraft Easy Mac Cup BOGO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.