6/30/2009

Safeway: Hot Deal for BBQ Items


My Frugal Adventures shared her posting HERE on the deal going on at Safeway where you can get Kingsford Charcoal, 2 packages of Ball Park Hotdogs and $6 in pork for $2.97!

There's also a coupon from the 5/10RP for FREE KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce when-you-buy Kingsford Charcoal. (If you have a Jewel by you, the same coupon is in the Spotlight magazine with the Certified Organic Produce cover that's by their ads.) So you could run a deal of Kingsford Charcoal, KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce and $6 in pork for $1.99! (But since I'm loaded up on BBQ Sauces, I'd probably prefer the hot dog deal right now!) :)

I'm not sure if Dominick's has this same deal or not. Let me know and I'll update the posting.

So make sure you check out her posting HERE for all the details! She also has a scenario for Raley's if you have that chain by you.

Thanks for sharing, Charlene!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.