7/26/2009

31 Organizational Tips: Tip # 23 - 25


Tips #23 - 25: 3 Step Cleaning Solution - Two Daily Cleaning Bursts, One Focus Room and One Weekly Clean For All

When I was looking for organizational tips online, I found this great little 3 step solution on Mommy Savers. I thought it would be perfect as I knew I wouldn't be getting my postings up the last few days! It actually is similar to what I try to do most of the time. Maybe it might work for you, too. Click HERE to read her posting and for the details on them.

1 comment:

  1. Love these 3 steps. I have printed them out to keep on the refrigerator. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.