7/05/2009

31 Organizational Tips - Tip #5


Tip #5 - A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place

This is the tip that I love the most and strive towards the most. We've been "decluttering" our house for months. It seems like the house gets the most cluttered with things that we don't know where to put. So I've been keeping track of what's in the "piles" and slowly finding a solution (and a place!) for them. Some require getting rid of stuff. Others require the purchase of organizers. And others...well, we are still finding solutions for. :)

Thanks to Carrie for this great tip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by Coupon Geek! I value my readers and their advice, tips and comments. Please remember that Coupon Geek is a positive, family-friendly and upbeat site when leaving your comments.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you again soon!

Blessings to You All!
~Jaycie

 

Blog Design By Sour Apple Studio © All Rights Reserved.